Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Weekend Events -https://www.eventbrite.com/.../mn.../events--this-weekend/
- The Invitation
- Rogue One re-release on Imax
- Me Time
Still In Theatres
- Bullet Train
- DC League of Super-Pets
- Top Gun: Maverick
- Thor: Love and Thunder
- Minions: The Rise of Gru
- Where the Crawdads Sing
- Vikings Football Preseason at Denver Broncos– Sunday at 8:00 pm
- Twins vs Giants (Friday 7:10 pm)
- Twins vs Giants (Saturday 6:15 pm)
- Twins vs Giants (Sunday 1:10 pm)
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- The Great Minnesota Get Together! - August 25th – September 5th
- The Winery at Sovereign Estates’ 3rd Annual Fine Wine & Art Find – August 27 – 28th
- Stroll the vineyard and shop vendors exhibiting art, jewelry, fashion and crafts while enjoying a selection of locally made wines. $5 Admission with souvenir wine glass.
- Minnesota Renaissance Festival - Each weekend from August 20th – October 2nd
- King Henry and his royal court invite one and all to his 16th Century European village featuring 16 stages of exciting entertainment. Over 250 artisans fill the Festival marketplace to display and sell their handcrafted wares for a truly unique shopping experience. Patrons can interact with hundreds of memorable characters roaming the village streets as well as view live armored jousting throughout the day. Come celebrate our 51st season by visiting the Festival grounds in Shakopee, MN. Huzzah!
- “Emma” at the Guthrie
- A playful twist on a classic: Emma Woodhouse prides herself on being a matchmaker with an impeccable track record, much to the chagrin of her dear friend Mr. Knightley. Her latest scheme revolves around the sweet Harriet Smith, whom Emma advises to reject a perfectly good marriage proposal in favor of another eligible bachelor. However, her best-laid plans are turned upside down by unpredictable displays of affection, unexpected rivals and Emma’s sudden realization that true love may have been under her nose all along. With screwball comedy and surprises aplenty, this fresh, fast-paced world premiere interprets the Jane Austen classic with delightfully unconventional flair.