Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Weekend Events -https://www.eventbrite.com/.../mn.../events--this-weekend/
- DC League of Pets
Still In Theatres
- Where the Crawdads Sing
- Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank
- Harris goes to Paris
- The Gray Man
- Gone in the Night
- Wrong Place
- Thor: Love and Thunder
- Minions: The Rise of Gru
- Twins at San Diego Padres (Friday 8:40 pm)
- Twins at San Diego Padres (Saturday 6:15 pm)
- Twins at San Diego Padres (Sunday 3:10 pm)
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- Chaska River City Days- July 29 through the 31st
- Stop by Chaska’s annual River City Days and enjoy a craft and vendor fair, food, parade, beer tent, live music, town ball baseball game and so much fun!
- Waconia Wine Festival – July 30 and 31
- Begin your Waconia Wine Country experience by choosing your starting point at any one of the three vineyards located in Waconia, Minnesota: Parley Lake Winery, Schram Vineyards, and The Winery at Sovereign Estate. Simp your way around the lake and enjoy the beautiful settings and weather!
- Twin Cities Water Lantern Festival – Saturday July 30th
- Experience the magic of the Water Lantern Festival at Phalen Park Beach House. You can enjoy fun music, tasty food trucks and the beautiful sight of thousands of floating lanterns on the water.
- Cars and Caves – July 30th
- Cars and Caves, the outdoor auto extravaganza featuring collector, classic, and exotic cars, hosted by Chanhassen AutoPlex (8150 Audubon Road), continues its 2022 season on July 30, from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.