Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Calendar of Weekend Events from Mpls St Paul Magazine
Movies in Theatres
- Mean Girls
- The Beekeeper
- Anyone But You
- The Boys in the Boat
- The Iron Claw
- Night Swim
- Wild Hockey
- Vs – Anaheim Ducks – Saturday, January 27th at 8:00 PM
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- The Ice Palace – Delano – Thursday thru Sunday until February 25th (weather depending)
- Celebrating their 7th year of creating amazing experiences for the whole family. Ice Palace typically opens around Christmas time and stays open until the end of February depending on weather. When you come to The Ice Palace you are not just experiencing beautiful ice formations but also hundreds of feet of ice tunnels, sled hills, winter characters, fire pits, local food vendors and live fire performances!
- Saint Paul Winter Carnival - January 25th through February 4th
- The Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation’s 138th Saint Paul Winter Carnival will run for 10 days – all day on weekends and evenings during the week. From Thursday, January 25 through Saturday, February 4, 2024 (Snow Park is the only thing open on February 4, 2024), the festival will attract 100,000+ people from Saint Paul and beyond to celebrate winter in Minnesota. Landmark Center, located in the heart of downtown Saint Paul, the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, and businesses throughout the city will be venues for event festivities, which include ice carving competitions, family-friendly artistic and educational activities, and much more!
- Winter Wine Lodge at Schram Vineyard – Every Saturday through February 17th
- “Cuddle Up” - Escape the ordinary and embrace the extraordinary winter at Schram Vineyards' Winter Wine Lodge as we make the most of our winter season! Nestled among the snowy vineyards, our winery transforms into a winter wine escape, blending the cozy ambiance of a lodge with the excitement of outdoor snow activities in a picturesque landscape. Every Saturday from Dec. 30th-Feb. 17th features a different theme and may have vendor partners, music, special attractions and wine and food to fit every theme. Celebrate National Cuddling Day with baby goats! Goat Shine Farms will be bringing baby goats to the pavilion for snuggles from 2-5pm - $5 for unlimited snuggles, Hot Mulled Wine, Fires and s'mores until 5pm.
- Mill City Museum and Farmers Market – Saturday, January 27th at 10:00 am
- Mill City Farmers Market is Minneapolis’ trusted source for healthy, local and sustainable groceries, combining a vibrant marketplace with nourishing community connection. Winter markets take place inside the Mill City Museum. After strolling the market, check out the Museum that tells the story of Minneapolis’s long milling history.