Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Calendar of Weekend Events from Mpls St Paul Magazine
Movies in Theatres
- The Painter
- He Went That Way
- The Bricklayer
- Self Reliance
- The Iron Claw
- The Boys in the Boat
- Vikings Football
- Vs – Detroit Lions – Sunday, January 7th at 12:00 PM
- Wild Hockey
- Vs – Blue Jackets – Saturday, January 6th at 6:00 PM
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- Winter Wine Lodge at Schram Vineyard – Every Saturday through February 17th
- “Cuddle Up” - Escape the ordinary and embrace the extraordinary winter at Schram Vineyards' Winter Wine Lodge as we make the most of our winter season! Nestled among the snowy vineyards, our winery transforms into a winter wine escape, blending the cozy ambiance of a lodge with the excitement of outdoor snow activities in a picturesque landscape. Every Saturday from Dec. 30th-Feb. 17th features a different theme and may have vendor partners, music, special attractions and wine and food to fit every theme. Celebrate National Cuddling Day with baby goats! Goat Shine Farms will be bringing baby goats to the pavilion for snuggles from 2-5pm - $5 for unlimited snuggles, Hot Mulled Wine, Fires and s'mores until 5pm.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas at the Children’s Theatre – Final Weekend
- If you aren’t quite ready to say goodbye to the holiday season just yet, you have a few more chances to take in a holiday classic at the Children’s Theatre with this favorite story.
- Bachman’s Winter Farmers Market Eden Prairie & Apple Valley – Saturday, January 6th 10:00 am -1:00 pm
- As the weather cools down, warm up inside our greenhouses to shop seasonal goods at the indoor farmer's markets. Enjoy music and fresh, ready-to-enjoy food and beverage and stock up on produce, sweet treats, crafts, and gifts from local farmers, bakers, and artisans.
- Mill City Museum and Farmers Market – Saturday, January 6th at 10:00 am
- Mill City Farmers Market is Minneapolis’ trusted source for healthy, local and sustainable groceries, combining a vibrant marketplace with nourishing community connection. Winter markets take place inside the Mill City Museum. After strolling the market, check out the Museum that tells the story of Minneapolis’s long milling history.