Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Calendar of Weekend Events from Mpls St Paul Magazine
Movies in Theatres
- Killers of the Flower Mood
- The Canterville Ghost
- Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour
- The Exorcist: Believer
- SAW X
- A Haunting in Venice
- The Burial
- Vikings Football
- Vs San Fran 49rs – Monday, October 23rd at 7:15 PM
- Wild Hockey
- Vs – Columbus Blue Jackets - Saturday, October 21st at 7:00 PM
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- Open House at 1475 Kingsview Lane North in Plymouth – Sunday, October 22nd 12:00 - 2:00
- Beautifully designed with a high level of fit and finish, this custom home lives like new construction on the shores of Parkers Lake and in the Wayzata School District.
- Twin Cities Film Fest – October 19th – 28th
- The 2023 Twin Cities Film Fest (TCFF) is a 10-day celebration of independent and Minnesota-made films. This year’s festival will be a hybrid event with 70+ films screened in person at the ShowPlace ICON Theatres in St. Louis Park and 70+ films available online via TCFF's streaming platform. Check out the link for showtimes and movie options.
- Sever’s Fall Fest and Corn Maze – Saturdays and Sundays through October 29th
- Established in 1997, Sever’s Fall Festival is the Midwest’s original fall festival and home to everyone’s favorite corn maze. Visitors can also check out the giant slide, an extreme corn pit, petting zoo, pumpkin blasters and all kinds of food. Tickets available in the link above.
- Fall Colors Tour on by Train along the St. Croix River Valley
- Enjoy beautiful fall colors along the St. Croix River Valley as they can only be seen from a train. This train ride is 1.5 hours long and is a great day trip for the whole family!