Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Weekend Events -https://www.eventbrite.com/.../mn.../events--this-weekend/
New Movies ~ Something for everyone this weekend!
- Where the Crawdads Sing
- Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank
- Harris goes to Paris
- The Gray Man
- Gone in the Night
- Wrong Place
Still In Theatres
- Thor: Love and Thunder
- Minions: The Rise of Gru
- Malcom’s List
- Jurassic World: Dominion
- Top Gun: Maverick
- MARVEL’s Doctor Strange
- Twins vs Chicago White Socks (Friday 7:10 pm)
- Twins at Texas Rangers (Saturday 1:10 pm)
- Twins at Texas Rangers (Sunday 1:10 pm)
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- Hopkins Raspberry Festival – July 13- 17
- Hopkins is the proud home of the annual Raspberry Festival, which has become a Twin Cities tradition. The first festival was organized in 1934 during the Depression by a group of community business people who were concerned that the Hopkins economy and community needed a boost. Check out the schedule of events by clicking on the link above.
- Arbor Lakes Art Fair – July 17 & 18
- The Arbor Lakes Art Fair is conveniently located at The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove. You will peruse a collection of exceptional work from 30+ local fine artists and artisans, including ceramics, leather goods, paintings, jewelry, glass, photography and fiber art. There is truly something for everyone to enjoy.
- Delano Rib Fest - July 16th
- Held at B’s on the River, this annual event hosts a day long music festival with headliners Shenandoah of country music fame. Tickets available in the link above.
- Chaska’s Fire and Ice Festival – July 15 & 16
- With food, games, fireworks, beanbag tournament, and live music, this is a fun community event held at the Fireman’s Park in Chaska.