Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Calendar of Weekend Events from Mpls St Paul Magazine
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Movies Still In Theatres
- Magic Mike’s Last
- 80 for Brady
- Knock at the Cabin
- Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
- Avatar: The Way of Water
- A Man Called Otto
- Baseball will be back soon! Practice started this week in Florida!
- Wild Hockey
- Home vs Dallas Stars – Friday, February 17th at 7:00 PM
- Home vs Nashville Predators – Sunday, February 19th at 1:00 PM
- Timberwolves Basketball
- Friday, February 24th at 7:00 PM vs the Charlotte Hornets
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- Luminary Loppet 2023 - Saturday, February 18th
- The candlelit Luminary Loppet on Saturday, February 18, is the Twin Cities’ most magical event of the season! Come out to Lake of the Isles and enjoy the Luminary Loppet where you can walk, snowshoe, or ski on the candlelit trail winding across the lake. Experience 1,200 luminaries lining the trail with unique ice features and much more – all in the heart of Uptown.
- Ice Castles – Evening and Weekends through the winter
- Each year, Ice Castles brings fairy tales to life for hundreds of thousands of families across North America. Enjoy ice slides, the polar pub, crawl through tunnels and walk through arches, slide down the tubing hill and enjoy the lantern lit passages.
- Wild Mountain Snow Tubing – All weekend!
- Offering fun for the whole family, Wild Mountain offers Snow Tubing all weekend long. Check out their website for tickets and more info!
- Winter SKOLstice at Viking Lakes – Now through February 19th
- Winter SKOLstice is back for its second year! We have fun for all ages and skill levels, from competition sports, to learning something new on the ice, to enjoying the winter atmosphere on the trails. Due to unsafe ice conditions, all hockey and curling events are postponed. Click the link above for more information regarding timing and ticket pricing.