Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Calendar of Weekend Events from Mpls St Paul Magazine
- The Woman King
- See How They Run
- Confess, Fletch
- Clerks III
Still In Theatres
- Top Gun: Maverick
- Bullet Train
- Spiderman: No Way Home
- The Invitation
- Minions: The Rise of Gru
- WEEK 2 of Vikings Football vs Philadelphia Eagles – Monday, Sept 19th 7:30 pm
- Twins vs Guardians (Friday 6:10 pm)
- Twins vs Guardians Double Header! (Saturday 12:10 and 6:10 pm)
- Twins vs Guardians (Sunday 12:40 pm)
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- Excelsior Apple Days – September 16th & 17th
- Excelsior Apple Days is a coveted lakeside festival celebrating community, art, locally produced food, and a good old-fashioned street dance. Since 1935, beloved fans of Apple Days have been enjoying a day full of events - craft booths, the Happy Apple Kids Corner, food vendors, history tour, Apple Pie contests, live entertainment - from local groups to well-known bands on the big stage, and the popular beer and wine garden located in the middle of it all! Together, they create an amazing weekend filled with food, fun, and community!
- Waconia Nickle Dickle Day – Saturday, September 17th
- Waconia’s annual town festival offers an arts and crafts fair, library book sale and a massive classic car show. Stop by and check out the duck races, 3 on 3 basketball tournament, listen to live music while enjoying some delicious food. Run in a Nickle Dickle Day race and enjoy the Friday night Street Dance.
- Parade of Homes – Through October 2nd
- Every Thursday to Sunday – 12-6 stop in and tour hundreds of new model homes from local and national builders. This is a great opportunity to make plans for your dream home! You might even find “the one”! Click on the link above for a full list of homes and builders or stop by a Holiday Station store or Kowalski’s to pick up a guide book.
- Minnesota Renaissance Festival - Each weekend through October 2nd
- King Henry and his royal court invite one and all to his 16th Century European village featuring 16 stages of exciting entertainment. Over 250 artisans fill the Festival marketplace to display and sell their handcrafted wares for a truly unique shopping experience. Patrons can interact with hundreds of memorable characters roaming the village streets as well as view live armored jousting throughout the day. Come celebrate our 51st season by visiting the Festival grounds in Shakopee, MN. Huzzah!