Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Weekend Events -https://www.eventbrite.com/.../mn.../events--this-weekend/
- Wire Room
- The Invitation
- Spiderman: No Way Home
Still In Theatres
- Bullet Train
- Emily the Criminal
- Mack & Rita
- Where the Crawdads Sing
- Harris goes to Paris
- Gone in the Night
- Vikings Football Preseason at Denver Broncos– Sunday at 8:00 pm
- Twins vs Giants (Friday 7:10 pm)
- Twins vs Giants (Saturday 6:15 pm)
- Twins vs Giants (Sunday 1:10 pm)
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- Minnesota State Fair - August 25th – September 5th
- - It’s the final weekend of everyone’s favorite get together! The likes of Zac Brown Band and Diana Ross will be gracing the Grandstand this weekend along with the closing act on Monday of local MN Talent in the amateur talent competition.
- Minnesota Renaissance Festival - Each weekend from August 20th – October 2nd
- King Henry and his royal court invite one and all to his 16th Century European village featuring 16 stages of exciting entertainment. Over 250 artisans fill the Festival marketplace to display and sell their handcrafted wares for a truly unique shopping experience. Patrons can interact with hundreds of memorable characters roaming the village streets as well as view live armored jousting throughout the day. Come celebrate our 51st season by visiting the Festival grounds in Shakopee, MN. Huzzah!
- Flower Festival – September 3-4
- Held at the Afton Appl Orchard. Enjoy walking through several acres of pick your own sunflowers and zinnias! Admission required.
- “Emma” at the Guthrie
- A playful twist on a classic: Emma Woodhouse prides herself on being a matchmaker with an impeccable track record, much to the chagrin of her dear friend Mr. Knightley. Her latest scheme revolves around the sweet Harriet Smith, whom Emma advises to reject a perfectly good marriage proposal in favor of another eligible bachelor. However, her best-laid plans are turned upside down by unpredictable displays of affection, unexpected rivals and Emma’s sudden realization that true love may have been under her nose all along. With screwball comedy and surprises aplenty, this fresh, fast-paced world premiere interprets the Jane Austen classic with delightfully unconventional flair.