Here is your Twin Cities weekend rundown:
- Weekend Events -https://www.eventbrite.com/.../mn.../events--this-weekend/
New Movies ~ Something for everyone this weekend!
- Marcel the Shell with Shoes On
- The Black Phone
Still In Theatres
- Downtown Abbey
- Jurassic World: Dominion
- Top Gun: Maverick
- MARVEL’s Doctor Strange
- Twins vs Colorado Rockies (Friday 7:15 pm)
- Twins vs Colorado Rockies (Saturday 6:15 pm)
- Twins vs Colorado Rockies (Sunday 1:10 pm)
- Gopher Sports Calendar - http://www.gophersports.com/calendar/events/
- Wayzata Art Experience – enjoy sailboat rides, shop for fine art, live music and food! June 25th and 26th
- Artisan Home Tour by Parade of Homes – Friday to Sunday 12:00 - 6:00 pm . This is the final weekend to tour the beautiful properties on the Artisan Home Tour. The event is free to attend. Check out their website for maps and info on each home.
- Minnetonka Summer Fest 2022 – Saturday, June 25th 4:00-10:30 pm. Enjoy a variety of activities on the Minnetonka Civic Center campus. Other activities are held around the city throughout the day. The festivities conclude with fireworks.
- Twin Cities Jazz Festival – June 24th and 25th - Located in and around Mears Park in the Lowertown neighborhood of downtown Saint Paul, there are two outdoor stages at Mears Park and one outdoor stage next to the Farmers Market. In addition to the outdoor venues, there are over 15 St. Paul venues with jazz programed throughout the weekend.